Individuals, it is always important to consult your doctor, before one resumes exercise after Caesarean section.
1. GET A MASSAGE
Two to three weeks after delivery, one can safely get a post pregnancy massage. This massage breaks up belly fat and help to lose fluid from the lymph nodes thereby reducing your waist line.
* However, you should avoid massaging the abdominal area during this time but focus on the back, hand and the legs.
* 6-8 weeks after delivery , when the scar tissue starts forming the abdominal area can be massaged gradually, slowly and gentle without pain. ( Consult your doctor first )
2 MOVE YOUR BODY
* I understand the pain one goes through after caesarean section but early ambulation also helps. This is because a caesarean section cuts through some of your stomach muscles which result in a pouch of fat on your tummy.
* It is therefore important to wait for 6-8 weeks before you attempt any exercise.(Consult your doctor or midwife)
* Walking is a low impact exercise that burns calories safely. So one can go for a Walt 3-4 times in a week.
3. EAT HEALTHY
All mothers need a lot of energy when they are lactating . Your diet should be rich in carbohydrates, low in fats and loaded with vitamins and minerals. Eat fruits and vegetables and proteins are good for the body.
4. TUMMY BINDING
* This should be done when incision has fully healed . The tummy can be tied with a cloth which looks like a bandage .
* This tummy binding is believed to push the tummy in. Everything you do should be in moderation and you should always consult your doctor if it’s appropriate for you.
* One of the easiest way to loose belly fats . Breastfeeding your baby exclusively after Caesarean -section. It burns about 500 extra calories a day .
* It also releases oxytocin hormones that stimulate uterine contractions and helps your uterus get back to it’s pre – pregnancy state
6. DRINK LOTS OF FLUIDS & WATER
* Drink plenty of water after delivery. It helps maintain your fluid balance in the body but also burns the excess fat around your waist.
* Lemon water is a good home remedy to detox and reduces your weight. (Everything in moderation) because too much of everything is bad
* You can mix lemon juice and honey in a lukewarm water and drink preferably in the morning.( Everything in moderation)
7. GET ADEQUATE SLEEP AND REST
8. kindly google pelvic tilts, planks , Kegels exercises , bridges , lower abdominal slide , forward bends,